100ís of people drive by your house every day (Look! There goes another one!) but very few call. 99% of them donít know anything about your house, and 99% is too many people to ignore!
If youíre not getting your fair share of showings and full-price offers, itís not because your house is ugly, the market is slow, the weather is bad...
youíre simply not telling enough people about it.
Selling real estate is Ďa numbers gameí. If you have multiple buyers, your price goes up and you close faster. (The opposite is also true: few showings = few offers = reduced, desperation price.) Unless youĎre planning to give your house away in a desperation sale, the key is to attract more buyers.
If you could talk to every one of those 100s of people driving by...
1) What 3 features about your house would you be sure to mention?
2) Are you offering a special price, or other incentive thatís different from the other houses nearby?
3) Are appliances, or furniture, or a painting/carpet allowance included?
4) Does your house need some minor repairs, or is it ready to move right in?
5) Is the inside of your house even more attractive than the outside? Why?
If you could talk to 99 times more people than you do now, how much sooner will you close, at full price?